Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Inspired Meals In An Orlando Vacation Rental

When I go to Orlando for vacation, I love to taste the local cuisine.

"Where is the best place to eat?" is probably my standard vacation line. It is true that I want to know all about the absolute best restaurants and eateries in the area.

While there is never enough time, meals, or budget in the course of a vacation week to eat everywhere, I have found that I can do something equally satisfying without over extending my budget.

What I do is peruse the different menus online. That way I can select a perfect sounding entree. Sometimes I even get so inspired by a entree listed on a menu that I want to experiment with my own interpretation. That is why I always make sure that there is a fully equipped kitchen at my Orlando vacation rental.

No comments: