Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Treasure Hunting For Furniture

Shopping for furniture and home decorative accessories online is always such fun for me. In recent years, I have discovered internet browsing for treasures, is sometimes a much better method for finding what I truly want.

It is good to look at something, while I am actually sitting in the context of the environment, where the item would be placed. Even if the item is for another room of my home, I can print a picture. I love that all the dimensions and details are available at the click of my mouse and that I don't have to depend on a sales associate to do all the work for me, especially when she may already be busy helping three other customers.

Last night I went treasure hunting for bedroom furniture. I discovered Coaster Furniture. I fell in love with a pair of nightstands and a 4 poster bed that would work with all the antique pieces that are already in this room.

No comments: