Friday, January 06, 2006

The Passionate Journey ~ Resource List

I'm starting a collection of resources that will be helpful in pursuing The Passionate Journey.
These materials can be checked out at your local library or purchased from a book store.

I will provide a link back to my bookstore. While naturally, I would be delighted for you to become a patron of Agape Cove, I certainly don't expect you to do so.

My objective in The Passionate Journey as well as many of my other blogs is to freely share the things that God is putting on my heart. At times I might make some recommendations that I believe might be helpful to you in the journey. I would love to hear from you! Your thoughts and suggestions are well received!

The idea of creating workbooks has been dancing around in my imagination. Please let me know if you would be interested in participating in a focus group.

No comments: